And to your final “How…” question:
The information presented here is intended to inform your further interest rather than deter you progressing with your own website, and to explain where cost/time is required in creating/advancing your website.
So we trust this has helped to inform you about what goes on “behind the scenes” when building a website.
To recap and answer the questions as best as is possible
“When can I get my site up ‘n running?”
“How much will it cost?”
the answer to both questions lies in the need for content, resources and time, but these prices provide some idea of the cost to build and maintain your website.
Annual Renewalsfor your domain name & web hosting
- renewal of your domain name subscription
- retaining the website hosting for your site
- ensuring site availability is maintained
Website Provisionprices start at
- for a one page “landing” site with contact opportunity
- as seen above, work required for any site is time-consuming
- larger more complex sites requiring more work can be expected to cost more
- contact us and we will spec your requirements, ensuring your needs are met within your budget
Updates & Changesamendments to your website, post-delivery
- updates and changes can be simple or lengthy and complex
- send us the updates needed and we’ll ensure your changes are done efficiently and quickly
Branding & Collateralmarketing materials to tie to your website
- for fliers, business cards, newspaper advertisements
- call us with your needs and we’ll source and sort your requirements for the best price
So... what more can we do to help you?
Get in touch and I’m sure we can find an alternate solution that gets you back on track.